CompTIA CertMaster Practice for Security+ (SY0-601) - Individual License
What is CertMaster Practice?
CompTIA CertMaster Practice is an online knowledge assessment and training companion tool to help you prepare for your CompTIA certification exam. Featuring an adaptive question-first design, CertMaster Practice quickly assesses what you already know and what you still need to learn. For those topics where you need more support, CertMaster Practice provides personalized remediation and feedback. Once you’re ready, you can demonstrate your knowledge on a timed practice test complete with performance-based questions.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
Module 1: Attacks, Threats, and Vulnerabilities
Module 2: Architecture and Design
Module 3: Implementation
Module 4: Operations and Incident Response
Module 5: Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- One CompTIA CertMaster Practice for Security+ (SY0-601) license
- Once activated, CertMaster Practice for Security+ (SY0-601) is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access code and instructions will be sent after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://certification.comptia.org/training/CertMaster/login
About CompTIA Security+
CompTIA Security+ is a global certification that validates the baseline skills necessary to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
- More choose Security+ - chosen by more corporations and defense organizations than any other certification on the market to validate baseline security skills and for fulfilling the DoD 8570 compliance.
- Security+ proves hands-on skills – the only baseline cybersecurity certification emphasizing hands-on practical skills, ensuring the security professional is better prepared to problem solve a wider variety of today’s complex issues.
- More job roles turn to Security+ to supplement skills – baseline cybersecurity skills are applicable across more of today’s job roles to secure systems, software and hardware.
- Security+ is aligned to the latest trends and techniques – covering the most core technical skills in risk assessment and management, incident response, forensics, enterprise networks, hybrid/cloud operations, and security controls, ensuring high-performance on the job.
For the latest Security+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit comptia.org/security