The Official CompTIA IT Fundamentals Study Guide (Exam FC0-U51)
This fully illustrated book covers all the latest FC0-U51 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Review questions at the end of each unit
- Comprehensive glossary
What you’ll learn
This text is designed to help you acquire the knowledge and skills to set up and use a computer at home securely and keep it in good working order, provide informal support for PCs and simple computer networks to your colleagues in a small business. After reading this text, you will be able to:
- Set up a computer workstation running Windows and use basic software applications
- Understand the functions and types of devices used within a computer system
- Apply basic computer maintenance and support principles
- Configure computers and mobile devices to connect to home networks and to the internet
- Identify security issues affecting the use of computers and networks
About CompTIA CompTIA IT Fundamentals
The CompTIA IT Fundamentals exam focuses on the essential IT skills and knowledge needed to perform tasks commonly performed by both advanced end-users and entry-level IT professionals. It covers a broad cross-section of IT competencies including IT literacy, basic networking and secure computing.
For the latest IT Fundamentals exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/it-fundamentals
About Official CompTIA Content
Official CompTIA Content is the only study material exclusively developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. The Guides and accompanying resources provide learners with the knowledge necessary to train for their certification exam and the skills needed for a successful career in technology.