The Official CompTIA Cloud+ Study Guide (Exam CV0-002) eBook
This fully illustrated book covers all the latest CV0-002 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world - Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each Lesson
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
After reading this study guide you will understand how to:
- Prepare to deploy cloud solutions
- Deploy a pilot project
- Test a pilot project deployment
- Design a secure network for cloud deployment
- Determine CPU and memory sizing for cloud deployments
- Determine storage requirements for cloud deployments
- Plan identity and access management for cloud deployments
- Analyze workload characteristics to ensure successful migration to the cloud
- Secure systems to meet access requirements
- Maintain cloud systems
- Implement backup, restore, and business continuity measures
- Analyze cloud systems for required performance
- Analyze cloud systems for anomalies and growth forecasting
- Troubleshoot deployment, capacity, automation, and orchestration issues
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Troubleshoot security issues
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Skillpipe platform. The Skillpipe eReader gives browser- or app-based access to the full content with bookmarking and annotation features. Content may be printed on a chapter-by-chapter basis for personal use only. You will receive an access key and full instructions within a few minutes of placing your order.
Pub. Date: 2018-08-30
Author(s): Bob Carver, Peter Lammers
About CompTIA Cloud+
CompTIA Cloud+ validates the expertise needed to maintain and optimize cloud infrastructure services.
IT professionals certified in Cloud+ can better realize the return on investment of cloud infrastructure services. Unlike other certifications, which may focus on a specific vendor or a single function like security or networking, Cloud+ reflects the breadth of skills needed for data center job roles.
For the latest Cloud+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/cloud
About Official CompTIA Content
Official CompTIA Content is the only study material exclusively developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. The Guides and accompanying resources provide learners with the knowledge necessary to train for their certification exam and the skills needed for a successful career in technology.