The Official CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI Self-Paced Study Guide (Exams LX0-103 and LX0-104) eBook
Designed for self-paced learners, this fully illustrated book covers all the latest LX0-103 and LX0-104 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world - Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each Lesson
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
After reading this study guide you will understand how to:
- Identify basic Linux concepts and perform basic Linux tasks
- Manage user and group accounts
- Manage partitions and the Linux filesystem
- Manage various files in Linux
- Work with Linux permissions and ownership
- Print files
- Manage packages
- Manage kernel services
- Work with the Bash shell and shell scripts
- Manage jobs and processes
- Manage system services
- Configure network services
- Configure basic Internet services
- Implement measures to secure a Linux system
- Manage hardware associated with Linux systems
- Troubleshoot Linux system issues
- Install the Linux operating system
- Configure the GUI
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Skillpipe platform. The Skillpipe eReader gives browser- or app-based access to the full content with bookmarking and annotation features. Content may be printed on a chapter-by-chapter basis for personal use only. You will receive an access key and full instructions within a few minutes of placing your order.
Pub. Date: 2018-08-30
Author(s): Jaron Rubenstein
About CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI
CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI certification validates the competencies required of an entry-level system administrator supporting Linux systems.
Unlike vendor certifications, CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI covers multiple distributions, validating skills that help prevent platform lock-in and that promote more flexible approaches to Linux system troubleshooting.
CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI is the only industry certification that gives you multiple industry credentials for the time, price and effort of one certification.
From a content perspective, CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI offers a more comprehensive approach to designing, deploying, and managing Linux systems.
For the latest CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/linux
About Official CompTIA Content
Official CompTIA Content is the only study material exclusively developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. The Guides and accompanying resources provide learners with the knowledge necessary to train for their certification exam and the skills needed for a successful career in technology.