CompTIA CertMaster Labs for A+ Core 2 (220-1002)
What you’ll learn
The CompTIA CertMaster Labs for A+ Core 2 will provide you with the necessary platform to gain practical experience in supporting, installing, configuring and maintaining Operating Systems, maintaining Microsoft Windows and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows and networks, managing users, workstations and shared resources, security and implementing operational procedures.
Within the Labs, hosted platforms are configured to imitate real-world configurations by providing sufficient hardware to carry out tasks and test the impact of those changes. From the browser you gain administrative access to the relevant devices giving you complete control to carry out your own configurations or follow the lab guides to configure specific technologies that are required for the exam.
For system requirements please visit: https://www.practice-labs.com/support/#/userguide/system-requirements
- Operating System Types and Features
- Implementing Different Boot Methods and Types of Operating System Installation
- Disk Partitioning Methods and File Systems
- Installing System Configuration Settings
- Using Microsoft Command Line Tools
- Using Microsoft Operating System Tools and Features
- Microsoft Windows System Utilities
- Using Microsoft Windows Control Panel Utilities
- Using Microsoft Windows Control Panel’s User Related Utilities
- Application Software Installation and Configuration Methods
- Features and Tools of Mac OS and Linux Desktop Operating System
- Logical Security Concepts
- Wi-fi Security Protocols and Authentication Methods
- Working with Tools and Methods of Malware Prevention, Detection and Removal
- Microsoft Windows OS Security Settings
- Implementing Security Best Practices to Secure a Workstation
- Using Data Destruction and Disposal Methods
- Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Issues
- Troubleshooting PC Security Issues
- Malware Removal Best Practices
- Implementing Basic Change Management Best Practices
- Implement Basic Disaster Prevention and Recovery Methods
- Basics of Scripting
- Working with Remote Access Technologies
- Documentation and Licenses Best Practices
- Using Proper Communication Techniques and Professionalism
- Using System Restore
- Working with BitLocker
How to Access
How to Access Registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://comptialabs.practice-labs.com/login.aspx
CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support today’s core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more.
CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world. It is the only industry recognized credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks in the moment. It is trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in end point management & technical support roles.
CompTIA A+ is regularly re-invented by IT experts to ensure that it validates core skills and abilities demanded in the workplace. For the latest A+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/a.