CompTIA Labs for Security+ (Exam SY0-501) 2019 Update - Student License
What you’ll learn
CompTIA Labs hosted by Learn on Demand Systems allow students to learn in actual software applications through a remote lab environment. The labs align with The Official CompTIA Instructor and Student Guides and allow students to practice what they are learning using real, hands-on experiences. Students have access to the software environment for 12 months after they redeem their access key, providing a fantastic resource for students to practice their skills.
- Exploring the Lab Environment
- Determining Malware Types
- Performing Network Scanning with Software Tools
- Analyzing Network Traffic with Packet Sniffing Software Tools
- Concealing Data with Steganography Tools
- Identifying Vulnerabilities with Scanning Software Tools
- Implementing Certificate Services
- Deploying Certificates and Implementing Key Recovery
- Cracking Passwords using Software Tools
- Managing Accounts in a Windows Domain
- Implementing a Secure Network Design
- Installing and Configuring a Firewall
- Installing and Configuring an Intrusion Detection System
- Implementing Secure Network Addressing Services
- Implementing a Virtual Private Network
- Installing and Configuring a Secure Email Service
- Using Forensic Tools
- Identifying a Man-in-the-Browser Attack
How to Access CompTIA Labs
An access key and registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete. You may then login anytime at https://comptialabs.learnondemand.net
About CompTIA Security+
CompTIA Security+ is an international, vendor-neutral certification that validates the baseline skills necessary to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
No other certification that assesses baseline cybersecurity skills has performance-based questions on the exam. Security+ emphasizes hands-on practical skills, ensuring the security professional is better prepared to problem solve a wider variety of issues.
More choose Security+ for DoD 8570 compliance than any other certification because it focuses on the latest trends and techniques in risk management, risk mitigation, threat management and intrusion detection.
For the latest Security+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/security