The Official CompTIA Network+ Self-Paced Study Guide (Exam N10-007)
Designed for self-paced learners, this fully illustrated book covers all the latest N10-007 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Review questions at the end of each unit
- Comprehensive glossary
What you’ll learn
This text will teach you the fundamental principles of installing, configuring, and troubleshooting network technologies and help you to progress a career in network administration. After reading this text, you will be able to:
- Describe the features of different network protocols and products for LANs, WANs, and wireless networks
- Understand the functions and features of TCP/IP addressing and protocols
- Identify threats to network security and appropriate countermeasures and controls
- Install and configure network cabling and appliances
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot networks
Pub. Date: 2018-05-22
Author(s): James Pengelly
About CompTIA Network+
CompTIA Network+ verifies that you have the essential knowledge and skills in networking to develop a career in IT infrastructure.
Unlike other vendor-specific networking certifications, CompTIA Network+ prepares you to support the network regardless of the platform. It forms the foundation you need before specializing in a vendor solution.
CompTIA Network+ is the only certification that covers both wired and wireless networks.
For the latest Network+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/network
About Official CompTIA Content
Official CompTIA Content is the only study material exclusively developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. The Guides and accompanying resources provide learners with the knowledge necessary to train for their certification exam and the skills needed for a successful career in technology.